"We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn’t serve the world. There’s nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us, it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
Marianne Williamson

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pretty dress

Here is the final clothing item I made on Friday when I spent nearly the whole day in my little sewing room. Man, I love this space! This is another dress where I just traced around one I already own. 


I love the colours even though they are not what I would usually wear. The fabric is from Oh Sew Crafty where once again I had excellent price, customer service and fast delivery. It's nice and soft, good quality and thickness.


It's a beautiful day here today. I think I'll spend some time outside with my little girl.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment